Bike Shop Rides:
Tuesday: 6 pm, 20-25 mile (Camp Easter Route)
Wednesdays: 6 pm, 20-25 miles (Camp Easter Route)
Thursday: 6 pm, 20-25 miles (Camp Easter Route)
Saturdays: 8 am, 30 miles (Vass Loop)
Sundays: 10 am, 50 miles (Carthage Loop)
All rides are Metric Century Format, ride your own pace, know the route.
Some of our routes:
Most of the routes/trails are fun for all level riders. Below is some of the most popular routes that leave May Street Bicycles.
- May Street Bicycles 7.3 mile TT/Fitness Assessment Route.
- May Street to Laurel Hill
- Youngs Road Route
- May Street - Ice Cream Ride (Hilly 50)
- May Street - Wood Lake Lollipop
- May Street - Vass/Woodlake Lollipop
- The May Street - Vass: Tour De Moore 28 mile
- The May Street - Carthage: Tour De Moore 50 mile
- Urban Assault Route
- May Street Bike Urban Route
- May Street Bike Wagram Route
- 100 mile Tour De Moore Route
- May Street Bike-Niagra-Camp Easter Route
- Gravel In The Pines