May Street Bicycles and Multisport Club is hosting a social event for current members and encouraging others to join us for a wine and cheese tasting at the shop this Thursday (March 9) at 6pm to 8pm. Please RSVP by noon March 9th.
We ask members to attend to have some fun and discuss future activities for the upcoming cycling and multisport season.
Things we will talk about:
1. Setting up club/group orders on nutrition, club clothing, accessories, bikes, race wheels, etc.
2. Riding and group training schedule.
3. Preferred shop hours.
4. Additional services and products you would like to see offered.
We will also talk about current club benefits and activities.
1. 15% off all nutrition products
2. 10% off all accessories
3. 10% off bike fitting services
4. 10% off metabolic testing services
5. Monthly socials: free food and beverages
6. Free access to weekly maintenance clinics
7. Member to MSB Perks Program: raffles and give aways!
Please review our current shop hours and ride schedule (we will discuss these as well to better meet your needs):
Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday: By Appointment. Call to schedule a bike fit, metabolic test, and maintenance. Or stop by. We are most likely hanging out drinking espresso, vino, or pints:)
Bike Shop Rides(these will be fully supported starting March 12th, time change):
Mondays, 6pm, Vasa Trainer Workouts and maintenance clinics
Tuesdays & Wednesday, 6pm, Ride & B.R.I.C.K. Sessions
Thursday: 6 pm
Friday: 6pm easy
Saturdays: 8 am 30-40 miles or 10 am (pending tempertures) and 1 pm Fast Ride
Sundays: 9 or 10am 45 - 60 miles, also please check our Facebook page for changes in start time and destination rides.
I hope to see you there for some fun:)
Yours in Cycling and Fitness,
President of Fun
May Street Bicycles is not your typical bike shop. Sure we sell awesome bicycles, provide bicycle repairs, and rental bikes all at great prices. But we do a great deal more such as dynamic bike fitting, metabolic testing, altitude training, and personal training.
Ride Bikes... Be Awesome:)